Monday 9 January 2017

Steve Pool

Hello Everyone

I'm Steve Pool I'm a visual artist who has collaborated with Kate Pahl for the last 12 years on various research projects.  I trained as a sculptor but now do a lot of film and new technology stuff but often my work comes back to making things.  On taking yourself seriously I'll be working closely with Pitsmoor Adventure Playground.  I'm part of poly-technic.co.uk which works collaboratively to ask questions and realise ideas.  I was part of the artists legacy project which explored the role of artists on AHRC connected communities projects and I'm really pleased we are getting a chance to explore some of the things that came out of that project in more detail.  Really looking forward to meeting everyone .

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Steve. You do look like a Victorian Ghost or the Jeremy Deller thing where soldiers stood at stations and waited.
    I loved that. Did any one else see a soldier at a station?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Steve - good to meet you. I didn't see the soldier at the station but will look it up next!

    ReplyDelete