Thursday 5 January 2017

Getting Started


Kate has asked me to start a blog for our new project.  I'm not sure about it really but I didn't have much time.  Above is a diagram scribbled in Kate's book in the Hepworth.  We had a really good day of talking and thinking but like all good days of talking and thinking I can't really remember what we said but it felt important at the time.  I'm also not that sure if a blog is the best way to start things off and get us all to connect but it's easy and free and has worked well and badly in the past so we can give it a go.

The diagram is part of us trying to work out how the doing and the thinking will fit together and if we can make the project provide a space to think about things that matter and concern us in new ways together.  If we can do this we will be happy - we have a year so no rush.

Steve

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for doing this Steve. I appreciate you setting it up and me being lazy.
    Part of the point of this project is collaboration and ways of working together.
    We need to maybe find ways in which the blog works for us and for the team

    ReplyDelete