Thursday 12 January 2017

Angela Warren



I’ve been working in a research project administration/management position at the University of Sheffield for 19 years (I can’t believe it, it’s gone so quickly) and currently manage the Imagine Connected Communities project 4 days a week.  I am responsible for monitoring project expenditure, maintaining financial records, organising events and workshops and will monitor the progress of activities as well as oversee the administration for this project.  I can’t wait, I love my work and am very much looking forward to working with our community researchers, academic colleagues and external stakeholders on this really exciting work.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angela
    Thanks for taking this on alongside all your other commitments, we really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete